Monday, May 6, 2013

Fibonacci Ticks 144-6765



Thank you, to all of you out there, that has continued to check this site for updated content. Those that know me on a personal level, were well aware of the condition I was in. I didn't even have the energy to type a sentence (no kidding!). My friend gave one update while I was out, which was awesome. He forgot to mention how ill I was. Going forward, I didn't trade today, despite my feeling almost entirely better; I also got confirmation form my doctor that all is well, and no need to worry. I'll be back at it tomorrow morning at 4:45 AM Pacific, or earlier, as I can't wait to get back into the groove. Thanks again every one! Lastly, I'm gonna be putting out some great info that I found over the weekend. Check in here, at the blog, or at YouTube.com/dWbstreet, as both will have tons of new content!

No comments:

Post a Comment